Saturday, March 7, 2009

Cadbury eggs ... because it's almost easter, riiiight?

Whoo! I'm officially on spring break! (As we say at BADA, "Spring Break '09, Whoo!" followed by miming flashing someone. Not sure how that got started...)

But yes. My classes are done, which I can't really believe yet. I still expect to have another play to read for Theater History, another monologue for Shakespeare. I still think I'm gonna have to get suited up in my corset for High Comedy, and sweat under a mask in Modern Physical. Not to mention the new moves I would be practicing for Stage Combat.

Finals went mostly well. A little stressful on Tuesday, but it all came together. Botched my Shakespeare scene a bit, and fell apart in Stage Combat, but we all did- our brains are so full we actually cannot function anymore. Apparently this is normal, Natalie just laughed at all of us. She said Noel (my partner) and I really had improved, and that she was proud of us, so yay!

Auditions went pretty well, too. I got cast in A Midsummer Night's Dream for workshop. I should say I was put into- there's no casting yet. Hopefully, I find out who I am by next week. All I know is I need to read the play (again...) over break, and that the director hates the word "faeries." They are henceforth to be known as "Supernatural Beings" which I shortened down mentally into S.B.s (not to be confused with B.S. ...)

And now? Break! In 12 hours I will be on my way to Rome to see the lovely Ayanthi! (and the lovely Italy). I stay for three days and then go to Prague. I'm super excited. Though flying alone really stresses me out. This means though I will not have internet mostly likely for a whole week (I know, right?) So enjoy yourselves without me, I look forward to catching up on your blogs upon my return.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like an awesome time. Enjoy both of those exotic locales, and return to us safe! :)

    ReplyDelete