Saturday, April 18, 2009

Don't have to go home, but you gotta get out of here!

Have gotten tired of packing...

So, morning after, of sorts. Everyone is running around packing, cursing that they need an additional suitcase, or trying to give stuff that won't fit away. There's French music playing in my flat right now, and every so often someone stops by to say goodbye, and we stop and throw our arms around them. I definitely have not had enough sleep to properly deal with this. Last night was a mess but it was in the moment. Now, in daylight it's a lot more stark.


From here on out, my postings will get more sporadic. Mom and I are going up to Edinburgh tomorrow morning, and she will take my computer home with her at the end of the week. I'm excited because Edinburgh also means seeing Sarah Hicks! Then David and I meet up in Dublin, and explore there a few days until my return to spend a week saying goodbye to London. I'm gonna miss this place. I will try to update via Internet cafes and hostels and such when I can, we shall see. Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment